It's Back-to-School time for some and rapidly approaching for others. Here are a few eco-friendly products you might find useful - and all under $20.
- Recycled Backpacks and Book Bags - there's a growing number of companies big and small that are creating backpacks and book bags from recycled materials including juice boxes, food wrappers and denim.
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle - these water bottles can easily replace plastic bottles, and come in a variety of sizes from 8-40 oz.
- Insulated Lunch Bag - Skip the plastic baggies and paper bags with an insulated lunch bags and a couple of containers to store sandwiches and other lunch items.
- Recycled Binder - Post-consumer materials including paper, corrugated cardboard and bamboo are a few of the materials now being offered as alternatives to the standard 3-ring binders.
- Sugarcane Paper Journal - my favorite on the list! These journals are perfect for keeping notes or for daily journaling.